COVID-19: What To Expect When Dining In-Restaurant
The Latest Updates About Welcoming the Public Back Into The Worcester Restaurant Group Restaurants
Please check this page to see the latest updates as we begin to open for business again, accommodate the public, and adhere to the state and CDC guidelines for safe dining within our facilities.
Hours of Operation
The Sole Proprietor: Click Here To View Hours
One Eleven Chop House: Click Here To View Hours
VIA Italian Table: Click Here To View Hours
All three restaurants are currently serving their menu for takeout with curbside pickup. Please call after 2PM to place your takeout order and arrange convenient curbside pick up. Credit card only please. Cell phone required.
Per state guidelines, we will be offering socially distanced seating in all indoor and outside spaces.
Reservations are encouraged due to limited seating.
The best place to make a reservation is online. If you do not see any available reservations or are considering dining last minute we encourage you to phone the restaurant to check for availability.
One Eleven: 508-799-4111
Per Massachusetts guidelines you can expect the following when making a reservation with us:
- We will be logging full name and cellphone number of the guest making the reservation. We will not at this time be collecting this information from any additional members of your party.
- We will take reservations for parties of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 people maximum at this time.
- Upon arrival at the restaurant you will check in with us by calling the restaurant. A member of our team will assist you with our check in process.
- All guests will be required to wear masks as they enter the dining space and move about the restaurants to use rest rooms or when exiting. Guests may of course remove their masks when dining. Our management, service and kitchen staff will be fully masked for the duration of your stay.
- Valet is temporarily unavailable during the COVID-19 protocol. All open parking spaces are available to our guests for self parking.
- Reservations for outdoor seating may be weather dependent.
- If you are dining outdoors please bring an extra layer or two in case you find yourself cold.
- Menus will be single use, or as a green option, all tables will have a QR code that will direct you to a mobile friendly menu which can be viewed from your phone.
- Please take care to arrive as close to your reservation time as possible as waiting will be done in your vehicle. We are not permitted at this time to have waiting areas.
- While we will be offering full beer, wine and alcohol service, at this time there will not be seating at any bars. You will not be permitted to order a drink from the bartender at this point.
- We would greatly appreciate that any payment be by credit card only.
- You can be assured that we are holding our staff to the highest sanitation standards and safety practices. Our facilities will be sanitized regularly to insure the safety of our staff and guests.
We are offering both indoor dining and outdoor dining for the duration of the summer and early fall.
Curbside takeout is available for food and beverage products.
We look forward to welcoming back our treasured guests as we adapt our food and services to give you a relaxed and memorable experience.